Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ways to Help

I have decided that I need to let people help - a few friends have been asking, and it is time. This is not always easy for me, but I must acknowledge that I cannot do this on my own. The total cost for getting Tanya home will surpass $40,000, but because of some sizable tax credits and hopefully some grant sources, I only (only!?!) need to raise around $20,000. Let's pray that those tax credits remain during these uncertain times. $20,000 seems insurmountable in so many ways, but I believe in the power of God, the power of prayer, and the power of people. That would be a miracle, but I believe that we can get this done.


I am not asking you to give money unless you feel called to do so. Please remember that every penny counts - Tanya and I appreciate even the smallest donations. If you feel as though God is asking you to help with this, we hope that you will help us with this journey. The button is available on the right-hand side of the blog and will remain there - and I will give periodic updates.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment